The Team Created 3D architecture and structure layout in Revit MEP and allocate mechanical equipment with connection for a clash free model.Technology/Software Used
- A detailed plant room with all the spatial information, equipment and connections had to be developed from general arrangement drawings and a set of pdf files with manufacturing details of the MEP equipment.
- The process henceforth involved clash detection, reporting, and resolutions. Finally, clash free models, rendered images and shop drawings had to be delivered in a time span of 3 Months.
- MEP designs and general arrangement drawings were thoroughly examined
- Basic 3D architecture and structure layout was created in Revit MEP
- Mechanical equipment with detailed connections and well-arranged clash free model as per provided inputs was prepared
- In addition to Revit MEP Plant rooms and shop drawings, sheet setup and 3D rendering as required was also developed and handed over to client
- The project was successfully executed and handed over within the specified time frame of 3 months.
- Initially, the contract was on the project basis. As client was satisfied with the quality produced, he has opted for the full-time resource business model, and a long term partnership was built.